mercoledì 3 ottobre 2007

What I dont like...

* eating noises (especially when I'm working), similar also people chewing their gums with their mouth open..)
* bad smells (including cold smoke, 3 week long worn sweaty tshirts, trash lorries (especially in the mornings), etc)
* crashing computers
* building sites in front of my window
* shops with lunch time closure
* reformatting documents

* ...

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I completely agree with the above and I would even add:
*Talking loudly with the friends over skype or mobile for more than one hour while being at the workroom
*Listening to the music so loudly that nearby people can exactly tell what you are listening to even if you wear the earphones
*cracking the knuckles and other bones (unless one is dead - then it is ok and even nice)
*having to format a document so that the title page is not numbered, then the contents numbered in roman style and the rest of the document is numbered normally
*ultra happy people

Free Rice

Free Rice
Play, improve your knowledge, and feed starving people.