Hmmm, here I have no clue what you are talking about. [have all the information but no clue]. when do you get a feeling of tingling at the hairline? I never had this feeling.. :D well, maybe at the barber's shop..
:D i mean how it feels when you're about to take some risk and you're anticipating the outcome but you're not sure. it's a certain state of awareness.. i dont know if it helps but it reminds me of cats when their fur stands up because they're being cautious
2 commenti:
Hmmm, here I have no clue what you are talking about. [have all the information but no clue].
when do you get a feeling of tingling at the hairline? I never had this feeling.. :D well, maybe at the barber's shop..
:D
i mean how it feels when you're about to take some risk and you're anticipating the outcome but you're not sure. it's a certain state of awareness.. i dont know if it helps but it reminds me of cats when their fur stands up because they're being cautious
Posta un commento